Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Veloster Forum and Hyundai Veloster community dedicated to Hyundai Veloster owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Veloster Forum today!

Electrical Issues, Audio fuse blows and battery dies

Reactions
What I Drive
2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo
I own a 2016 Hyundai Veloster Turbo and from the start the audio fuse would blow. I replaced it however then my battery started dying when I wouldn't drive it for a few days. This led to 3 battery replacements. I don't believe it is the battery. When I took it to the dealership for a diagnostic they said it was the battery again. I have validated all lights are off in the car when I lock it up. Now I am at the point I am going to take it back to the dealership to get it repaired unless I can find someone here that can guide me to a solution. Also of note, I was charging the battery and I had my son try to start the car. it wouldn't turn over. When he shut off the car, the radio and all of the lights came on. I think there is an electrical issue, obviously but I am not good at electrical and was hoping someone could give me some advice.