NEED HELP: 2017 Tucson SE: DRL (Daytime Running Lights) Not Working During the Day?

DTW5145

Reactions
What I Drive
2017 Tucson SE
Hi. The dealer cannot tell me if my daughters 2017 Tucson SE (Basic Model) has Day Time Running Lights, which normally will go through the High Beam Lights Bulbs during the day.
** Can Some one whom has a 2017 Tucson SE Please check your car during the day with the engine running, Light switch in AUTO, Car in Gear, Parking Brake off check to see if their Daytime Running Lights are on, you can tell if their on by looking at your High Beam Lights, if they are on then my daughters car DRL should be on.
which will be basically the high beam beam Bulb on?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!

OP
D

DTW5145

Reactions
What I Drive
2017 Tucson SE
Thread Starter #2
Hi. The dealer cannot tell me if my daughters 2017 Tucson SE (Basic Model) has Day Time Running Lights, which normally will go through the High Beam Lights Bulbs during the day.
** Can Some one whom has a 2017 Tucson SE Please check your car during the day with the engine running, Light switch in AUTO, Car in Gear, Parking Brake off check to see if their Daytime Running Lights are on, you can tell if their on by looking at your High Beam Lights, if they are on then my daughters car DRL should be on.
which will be basically the high beam beam Bulb on?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!!
I guess no one goes to this site since no one commented or helped. Just another dead Forum.