Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Smart key seat assignment

Reactions
Just wondering how to connect my smart key to a seat setting....such as seat 1. My Taurus allowed me to assign the smart key to a particular seat setting. Have searched the Palisade manual and can’t find the instructions anywhere. Need help please

Reactions
Don't know about the smart key setting .. but you can set your seat as driver number 1 or 2 .with the buttons on the drivers door.

OP
R
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for the response. Knew about the door buttons for the seat settings but hoping the settings could be connected to the key.

gorj

Reactions
Just wondering how to connect my smart key to a seat setting....such as seat 1. My Taurus allowed me to assign the smart key to a particular seat setting. Have searched the Palisade manual and can’t find the instructions anywhere. Need help please
The Ioniq does not have that feature. But you can open the door and touch either 1 or 2 before getting in and the seat will move to the position that was set for that number.

Hyundai Palisade Posts