Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Total upgrades and mod's so far.....

CVP33

Reactions
1) Hyundai mud flaps via eBay. $29, a little small, but may help.
2) Cargo mat via eBay. $200, a little thin, but will do the job.
3) Window vents via eBay. $49. For looks. Really just need to black out the chrome.
4) Center console pad via eBay. $45. Great quality. My wife is 4'11", this helps.
5) Rear generic Genesis wing via eBay. $11. Tried to remove the giant H and found 3 mounting holes. Just needed something to cover. Would've preferred to have no emblem there. Already removed the dealer sticker. My car = my stickers.
6) N Line emblems (3) via eBay. $13 ea. One on each side of A pillar and one on rear. 'Cause it looks faster. LOL
7) Door latch covers via eBay. $10. Covers latch, looks more finished.
8) License plate cover via eBay. $12. Nice piece.
9) Power seat covers via eBay. $26. Ad said chrome, they're silver plastic. Still adds some eye-appeal.
10) Tinted first row Windows 25% (legal limit in NC) $75.
11) Ordering TuxMats next.

Mike

Reactions
The Genesis badge looks real good on the Palisade. Not sure about the H badge on the Stingray though lol

OP
C

CVP33

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
The Genesis badge looks real good on the Palisade. Not sure about the H badge on the Stingray though lol
My intent was to debadge the Palisade almost entirely except the P A L I S A D E lettering. Unfortunately there's 3 mounting holes to position the rear emblem. Never had this on any of my cars ever. I just hate giant chrome emblems on cars. Didn't like when Mercedes did that either. The Genesis wing perfectly covered all three holes and is more of a nickel plated look versus chrome.

gbg815

Reactions
Good stuff. Gonna look into that center console pad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
C

CVP33

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Is there a fitment issue with the rear cargo mat? Doesn't look flat.
It came rolled up and I took the picture before it 'settled' completely. It currently lays flat with no issues. Nothing that sitting in a 100* car couldn't solve. And lately we have no shortage of unseasonably warm days here in NC.

pgiinc

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 palisade limites
3) Window vents via eBay. $49. For looks. Really just need to black out the chrome.
4) Center console pad via eBay. $45. Great quality. My wife is 4'11", this helps.
5) Rear generic Genesis wing via eBay. $11. Tried to remove the giant H and found 3 mounting holes. Just needed something to cover. Would've preferred to have no emblem there. Already removed the dealer sticker. My car = my stickers.
6) N Line emblems (3) via eBay. $13 ea. One on each side of A pillar and one on rear. 'Cause it looks faster. LOL
9) Power seat covers via eBay. $26. Ad said chrome, they're silver plastic. Still adds some eye-appeal.

is your FWD?

LIG

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd

Please show link where you purchased the rubber cargo mat. Looks like 3 pieces? Thx

LIG

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Palisade Ltd
I forgot to ask you if you have the 2nd seat bench or captains chairs?

c0p0ut

Reactions
What I Drive
2020 Hyundai Palisade
I forgot to ask you if you have the 2nd seat bench or captains chairs?
It kind of looks like captain chairs from the floor mat picture.

I would like to see a picture of the floor mat when the 3rd row is in the upright position. Does the floor mat fold over on itself or is it mounted to the back of the 3rd row seats?

jbsonit4u2

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade
Now if you can do something about the big H on the front grill ?

jbsonit4u2

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade
I guess that's better than the Big flying H, would love to change all the H emblems. Love Hyundai's just wish they would tone down the emblem's. I have that exact same Palisade in the photo. All stock at this point except for 30% front window tint, just picked it up last Saturday.

jbsonit4u2

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade
Do you happen to have the links for door latch covers,.. power seat lever covers,.. and the genesis emblem?

Hyundai Palisade Posts